This map is the main one I’m using to keep track of the roads I’ve run so far in my quest to run every road in Darke County, Ohio.
- The green lines are the roads I’ve run.
- The orange lines are the roads I will need to run when I run the entire perimeter (106 miles) of Darke County at the end of my project.
- The grey lines are the actual borders of the county, the best that I can determine.
- The blue grid simply helps me visualize six divisions of the county for an at-a-glance estimate of the area covered.
- The occasional dark orange blobs are County Park and Recreation trails I’ve run.
- Any other lines are just notes for myself or runs I’m about to do but haven’t completed.
The line overlays are on 3 different layers that can be turned off or on in the box to the left, using the checkmarks.
Please let me know in the comments below where you saw me running if you see me out and about Darke County. Thanks!
Here’s the actual route around Darke County I plan to run…